1. Habring² is a small independent manufacturer founded by husband-and-wife duo Richard & Maria Habring (Richard Habring previously worked for IWC where he developed the rattrapante (split-seconds chronograph). You have to love a small, artisanal business.
2. Because Habring² only produce a limited number of watches a year - as an owner you'll be part of a very small club.
3. In 2014, Habring² developed an in-house A11B (base) caliber (a big deal for any manufacturer). And In the Erwin, we see the evolution of the A11B caliber with the edition of jumping seconds/dead-beat complication to create the A11S.
4. The development of the movement is one thing - but even better is the fact that Erwin 'looks' so damn simple - but really isn't. On first glance many would dismiss Erwin as a quartz watch and only you know its not.
5. Erwin is not only beautiful - he's perfectly proportioned at 38.5mm - the ultimate in versatility.